Looking for a career with Sunrise? We are always looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
Sunrise is currently seeking:
Landscape Foreman and Laborers Wanted
An exciting opportunity is being offered for crew leaders/drivers and laborers.
Landscape experience is a plus but not required.
Bi-lingual a plus but not required.
Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE: Production Coordinator (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Seek detailed/results oriented self-starter for scheduling position.
Duties to include:
Timesheet processing and entry, management of our work bank and scheduling software to include calendar setup and efficient routing of crews, loading of sold work, producing daily reports for job costing, working as a liaison to production to ensure quality efficient execution of sold work.
We will provide scheduling software training.
- 3 years administrative work history.
- Demonstrated oral and written command of both English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated accuracy for data entry.
- Must live within 15 miles of sterling and have knowledge of Northern Virginia area.
- Candidates with landscape and/or scheduling experience will be given priority.
For consideration, in addition to your resume, please mail or email:
A formal cover letter with salary requirements, software experience and a statement of why this position appeals to your professional goals. (see address and email below)